A very simple and very small website which simply said what needed to be said. It needed to create awareness around what Squared Online was, explain why the course will directly benefit the student, how it's done so for others and ultimately how to sign up and convert.
My initial sketches show a very simple modular approach to the site with stats and short copy which needed to showcase how irresistable the course is for aspiring digital marketers.
What did I do?
- Complete end to end UX/Ui design
- Designed all components and elements
- Mocked up all pages on all device widths
- Worked with developers to build and sign off
- Created print and digital marketing collateral based on our findings and the new visual language.